New year! new me!

Options
change04
change04 Posts: 314 Member
Started this journey a couple of months ago. It's been a rollercoaster with lots of highs and lows. It not just about losing weight but regaining who I AM, feeling comfortable, not being ashamed and embarrassed and also being HEALTHY.
Going shopping for clothes in a nightmare, my wardrobe is full of black gloomy clothes.... And I haven't had a family photo for over 9 years.
My current goal is to be able to play with my children without getting out of breath within minutes.

This is a lifestyle change.

Feel free to add me so we can support each other

Replies

• valleryfarms
    valleryfarms Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is great! It's not just about losing weight but about lifestyle change you are right! I am about to the point where I am ready to give up, I am going to give it one more chance (Jan 1, 2016) to give up on drinking pepsi and get more healthier. I am so tired of hearing people say they will support me and help motivate me but than they fall off and start making excuses, I am done with all that. I want to stay committed and I want to see others committed also! Feel free to add me and we can help motivate and support each other! I agree about clothing shopping... I want to be able to wear something that is not a huge size!