Life

Ok I need to get my motivation back. For the last year starting New Years Eve morning I have been in a self defeating funk. The funk is very understandable and most would say normal given my life since December 31, 2014 I should be happy I am still managing everyone's illnesses and keeping everything in check. I know I can't keep continuing to put everything before me. As a caregiver I need to be healthy and happy to take care of the people I love. I have gained 10lbs this year to put me at 147.5 lbs (BMI 21) it's not the weight that bothers me. It is the lack of confidence, tight clothes and always being tired that hurts me. I know I can be better than this and that working out and eating better will make me healthy and happy. So it's time to jump back into my life and be me. I need to push the being overwhelmed feeling to the curb and realize life has changed, but that I am lucky I have a solid marriage and good kids. Let's do this.

Replies

• wdunnett1
    wdunnett1 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Don't let BMI fool you. It's a VERY ineffective way to track body condition and people's health. And 10 lbs is nothing, a few tweaks in meal planing and training and that'll be gone in no time. Feel free to add me
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    You can do this !