In loving memory of Aunty Mary...

Options
Back again but with more determination & inspiration this time..... Sadly my Aunty Mary passed away on 23rd December 2015.. She had stage 2 Diabetes, and contracted sepsis during a hospital stay. After having the last few of toes removed... As i am 3.5 stone over weight i am worried that i might also develope Diabetes and want to do anything & everything i can to avoid it...

Replies

• crispaholicshaz
    crispaholicshaz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
  • crispaholicshaz
    Options
    50 days ago i made a start, finely seeing changes..
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your lose and I'm happy you have decided to become healthier :)
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    Wonderful way to honor her memory :heart:
  • ashleyrongo
    ashleyrongo Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have just started this past week too (unfortunately due to a death) she was struggling with her weight and passed from a heart attack. I'm getting my butt into shape for her and because I want to live a long and healthy life! We can do this!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss
    Well done on losing weight and I'm sure your Aunty Mary would be very proud of you and glad you're trying to improve your health
  • crispaholicshaz
    Options
    I have just started this past week too (unfortunately due to a death) she was struggling with her weight and passed from a heart attack. I'm getting my butt into shape for her and because I want to live a long and healthy life! We can do this!

Sorry for your loss... its made me more determind to get to my goal & keep it off once i get there.... best wishes.. x
  • crispaholicshaz
    Options
    star1407 wrote: »
    Sorry for your loss
    Well done on losing weight and I'm sure your Aunty Mary would be very proud of you and glad you're trying to improve your health

Thanks... x