Friends & Motivation!

Options
Hi,
I have been on My Fitness Pal for a few years and have never been on the community page. I have just walked through a divorce to a man that I was marriage to for over 30 years. I lost about 45 & 50 pounds going through that and kept most of it off. That 50 pounds was easy as I just stopped eating. LOL! The only gift to this how stressful year or so.

Now, I would like to lost 30 to 50 more pounds but I need to connect with people here and be motivated. My Fitness Pal is a bit lonely on your own. So if you would like to connect with me please do so. I could also use so easy recipes. I'm fasting off sugar other than fruits for the next 40 days too. I'm not a big fruit eater and I'm hoping to bring in some healthier sugars.

Happy New Year's Everyone!

Replies

• Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I lost 150 pounds years ago then gained a bunch of it back. MFP and other friends were great motivators. I hope you're able to do what you need to do to reach your goal.
  • MithrilMermaid2016
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your tough times! Add me as a friend if you'd like...I lost 88 in 2015 and have 66 to go for 2016!:)
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • jessicagilb
    jessicagilb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Anyone feel free to add me :smile: I love having active MFP friends
  • Surgtek07
    Surgtek07 Posts: 40 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm sorry for what you've been through but congrats on the weight loss. I'm going through a similar situation myself. I've dropped 30lbs in just over a month. Talk about a silver lining in a crap cloud. Good luck to you! Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm looking for some support too. I'm going to take this jump start and run with it!