post pregnancy bikini body goal

Options
I'm 26, i have a 7 year old and 5 year old, 15 months apart. I'm a single mom who went through a violent marriage and finally got the courage to get out. i weighed 180lbs for a long time after i had my kids. i battled bulimia and starved myself off and on for 13 years growing up. the past 2 years have been my breaking point of coming into my own again and gaining my confidence back. i'm 5'1 and a natural pear shape, and unfortunately-cellulite runs thick in my family so i've learned to accept that it will never completely go away. i recently joined the gym and started lifting weights. i did a lot of cardio for awhile and it helped me lose 50lbs, i now weigh 130lbs. i'm desparately trying to get lean, and i see little changes here and there, but for some reason, i feel like i just can't get lean. i've changed my diet, eat no more than 1500 calories a day, gave up soda and sweets. but i feel stuck and it's depressing. i look great with clothes on, i get alot of attention about my figure, but once i try on a bikini-my heart sinks. i feel like i look gross. so my goal is to get lean, to go from a 30 inch waist to at least a 26-27 inch waist and firm up my batwing arms and cellulite covered legs. i've accepted that not all cellulite will leave and that my saggy pregnancy skin will always be there, but every little bit helps right? i read somewhere that body builders learned to tighten their skin by lowering their body fat percentage, but i don't have a clue how to do that and i sure don't have the money to invest in a trainer. i'll post pics of how i look now in a bikini, and please give me honest opinions, no matter how harsh they are. if my body is not ready for a bikini yet, then please say so! i don't wanna be one of those women at the pool that get looked at and people wonder why i'm wearing one and they're thinking ewww lol. and if anyone has tips on how to lower body fat percentage i'm open to suggestions, training, anything!!! thanks :)