Greetings from The Jersey Shore

Options
Hi to whoever reads this... After working all day, I am now attempting to put all my tools, apps etc together to work with one another. I have Weight Watchers, My Fitness Pal & a JawBone. Somehow they all do something specific & pull it together. You would think after many years of college, kids, family, have a career, this would be a walk in the park. NOT!! frustrating... I will prevail & find a way this all should work. I did not consider this would be such a challenge. I thought Weight Watchers works together with FP & FP works with Jawbone.
I also saw a Challange I wanted to do with Leslie Sansone (was in my email today, however, I can't find where to register, do you have to register.. all I can say is "oh man", oh man" A snack at this point sounds good, but will pass that over for now. I just want to get some momentum going, feel like I'll make some progress, OK.. going to bed at this point.. try again tomorrow... I wish this was more straight forward. Oh, and the new Weight Watchers Smart Points Program is another new system to learn. Just requires lots of effort, patience, determination, a few good girlfriends & you could be on your way. Thanks for reading my cajumbuled verbiage here expressing how this will all work.