2016 90 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• angelb67
    angelb67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    30 mins boxing today. HIIT tomorrow...bring it on. I'm not weighing in for 28 days. Not falling for the week 2 disappontment and the week 3 low.
  • kaotaopanda
    kaotaopanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in ~~ please i need some motivation ! help me ! :'(
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - 25 crunches and 30 min walking dogs.
  • alaskamamaof2
    alaskamamaof2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    p90x chest and back and ab ripper done.
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    48 minutes on the treadmill, 23 minutes ton elliptical.
  • AmandaAnderson2013
    AmandaAnderson2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    40 min on the treadmill
    day 1 done
  • CAbelin412
    CAbelin412 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So started working out/Terrafit High Intensity Workouts....
    Monday - chest, back & arms/50mins, Tues - energize cardio/30mins, Today - HIIT cardio & abs/30mins
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 90 minutes,water met
    Day 2: 50 minutes, water met
    Day 3: Rest Day, water met
  • caitlynchristensen
    caitlynchristensen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Caitlyn Christensen. I am 25 years old have about 50 pounds to lose. I just got accepted into the January 12 week challenge for Nadine Dumas What it Takes Challenge. Would love to have some more supporters to be accountable to and bounce ideas off of. If you have some spare time and want to visit and like my challenge page I've listed it and feel free to add me on facebook or twitter (@RTbreatheforyou) or fitness pal.
    www.facebook.com/wit2016CaitlynChristensen
  • nelliedarlene
    nelliedarlene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    missed the exercise goal yesterday but maintained the good clean eating. Today is a new day stay positive

• ctovarez
    ctovarez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of walking and 25 minutes of elliptical. Got 72% of my water goal. I keep working on drinking my water goal which is 72 oz a day.
  • joannezuk
    joannezuk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Another 30 minutes of walking intervals and 30 minutes of shoulders and feet. Had a late night last night, so up at 5:30 was tough. But it's done for the day, and I will get to bed early tonight. Have a fantastic day everyone!
  • lettner
    lettner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Did P90X3 The Challenge. It alternates between pull ups and push ups of different types. I did 150 push ups and 96 pull ups (with an assist band). My arms are toast after that. This workout is my least favorite of P90X3.

I weighed myself for the first time in almost 2 months expecting to gain weight with the holidays and not working out due being ill over two weeks in December, but I lost a couple pounds. I'm now at 208.8 so goal is 195 by my birthday (Feb 28). I'd be super excited for under 199 then!
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - 50 min of walking 2.46 miles
  • eveywolf
    eveywolf Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - Strength training. I like feeling my arms the next day, but my thighs are not pleased lol. :wink:
  • Lola38mfp
    Lola38mfp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to be added?
  • nelliedarlene
    nelliedarlene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well it was such a beautiful day that I took it outside. 4.5k power walk great energy
  • alaskamamaof2
    alaskamamaof2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    45 min of hill climbs today. Was supposed to be yoga today but I felt I needed something that will make me really sweat. I crashed this morning had no energy and every thing took a tremendous amount of work even simple tasks, :s this was after eating my breakfast. Realized that I needed to move to phase 2 of the P90x eating plan. I had been doing phase 1 and it is 50/30/20 of protein/carb/fat. Phase 2 is 40/40/20. I also had been cutting calories hoping for a quicker weight loss, not a good idea!!! I felt so bad that I decided to have a bowl of stove top oatmeal after I had already eaten breakfast 1.5 hrs earlier. 45 min after eating it I felt great. So great that I decided to do the hill climbs instead of yoga. I have felt so great all afternoon. I have more energy today than in the past 3 days. This happens every round I do of p90x I can only handle the 50/30/20 plan for about 2 weeks or so then I crash. It does jump start my metabolism. I lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks. I don't have any doubt that now I will continue to lose, even moving to the 40/40/20 phase. Last round I did I lost the most during the 40/40/20 phase.
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Today I did 60 minutes of Ashtanga primary series that I have modified for prenatal. I also took the pup on a 30 minute walk. So total of 90 minutes. Water goal is well past met.
    Recap: Day 1: 90 minutes, water met Day 2: 50 minutes, water met, Day 3: Rest Day, Water Met, Day 4: 90 minutes, water met.
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My ankle sprain is really cutting into my exercise possibilities. Trying to take care of it so I can get back on track asap!