Motivation and support..?

Options
Why would someone enter the forum "motivation and support" if all they want to do is bring someone down with negativity and narsasstic derogatory comments..? Anyways not really looking for an answer, just be nice people, show support and motivation like this forum is for. Have a good day.

Replies

• llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    :)
  • PradaGoal
    PradaGoal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There were a few replies posted on your other forum was well put :) don't respond to that loser anymore - you opened a group for people to join who are positive. Next time report his comment so the site can block him. I'm trying to start a forum with my fam and friends to do the same - all support each other to be the healthiest we can be this upcoming year! Sometimes your friends and family don't have the same goals as you - so communities like this are perfect to make friends with new people.
    All the best this year!! Btw - your profile pic is beautiful! :) focus on that, you're already hot! You'll be too much to handle once u get through insanity!
  • lytl7921
    lytl7921 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't know what that guys deal is, he tried his hardest to tear me down, I guess that's just how some people get their jollies. Ha.. Ah well shake it off. And thanks, lol you're funny! It's refreshing to have some positivity