Hydroxycut gummies

Options
So I've just started these along with calorie restriction I was curious as to if anyone has tried it and does it work?

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    No. And: how are they going to be good for the long run?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    So I've just started these along with calorie restriction I was curious as to if anyone has tried it and does it work?

The bold is all you need. That's why they "work." If you didn't have a calorie restriction, it would just be free candy.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I've never tried them. I have, however, been watching my sister pop them in her mouth for several months now. She hasn't lost a pound.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Do they work to do what? What is it you expect from them?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    No. All the ingredients that used to work have been made illegal. The stuff they have now is worthless. Just restrict calories and exercise and save your money.
  • alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    They do work by giving u a boost of energy i guess idk about weight loss...i have a friend whos sister used the pills with no exercise or diet change and lost weight went from 200+ to 130 so idk if it depends on the person
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If you are looking for the "okay" by this community to take them, I can tell you one thing, you aren't going to get it. Diet pills/fads/drinks/etc are not what this site is about. This site is designed for one to lose/gain/maintain weight based on CICO. I would say save your money and just stick with the natural and healthy way to lose weight.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I've used these for the past 30 years. Never had a problem. If they are good enough for cavemen, they are good enough for you.

71eOPLNMaZL._SL1500_.jpg
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for the "okay" by this community to take them, I can tell you one thing, you aren't going to get it. Diet pills/fads/drinks/etc are not what this site is about. This site is designed for one to lose/gain/maintain weight based on CICO. I would say save your money and just stick with the natural and healthy way to lose weight.

WSS
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Take a women's daily vitamin (one a day) instead. Better use of your money. My color came back in my white nails, and I feel energy probably from the B vitamins in it.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've used these for the past 30 years. Never had a problem. If they are good enough for cavemen, they are good enough for you.

71eOPLNMaZL._SL1500_.jpg

lol this <3
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I prefer Haribo.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I prefer Haribo.

Sugar free? ;)

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I prefer Haribo.

Sugar free? ;)

Only for my enemies
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Tried them, they don't work. Complete waste of money.
  • KickboxFanatic
    KickboxFanatic Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ingredients
    Corn Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Water, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavors, Colors (Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Purple Berry Concentrate), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Contains Carnauba Wax and/or Beeswax), Lo Han Fruit Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid.

Which of those ingredients is actually supposed to assist in weight loss?
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Ingredients
    Corn Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Water, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavors, Colors (Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Purple Berry Concentrate), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Contains Carnauba Wax and/or Beeswax), Lo Han Fruit Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid.

The mythical one that you forgot to list. Duh :wink:
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Ingredients

They make your wallet lighter.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Ingredients

good question.