Looking for VOCAL friends/daily loggers - need to lose 70-85 pounds

Options
I am starting over on my journey. I used MFP to lose almost 40 pounds before and stopped using MFP and gained that back and then some. I am starting over for the last time. My current weight and health is causing me stress and depression.

I am looking for friends who are want to motivate each other on this lifestyle change. I do not plan to stop using Myfitnesspal when I have reached my goal. I plan to incorporate it into my daily life. Like I said this will be a lifestyle change.

- I plan to lose 70-85 pounds during 2016.
- I work full time as a high school teacher - so I spend a great deal of time planning and grading.
- I have 3 daughters (15, 14, and 12) who are VERY active.
- I am 45.

I am looking for people to an relate to the weight loss struggle, who are committing to logging in daily. I will provide support to you and hope to get support back.

Replies

• song_byrd7
    song_byrd7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! So I just started the diet and fitness thing a few days ago. I too have a big goal ahead of me- 100 pounds. It feels a little overwhelming, especially with a toddler and a sixty hour work week- I can relate! I'm always available to vent and celebrate success along the way!
  • dlott421
    dlott421 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm all in ladies. I work full time at a local college in my area. I'm a mother to a 2 year old. I'm also working on a degree. I need to lose weight. I'm about 80lbs overweight as well. I'm 37 yrs old. I need the support and I need to offer support.
  • abbigaler
    abbigaler Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started about 4 days ago now and love it. I am so motivated to getting healthy again I'm looking to lose 50 pounds I also have a full time job but I do yoga and swimming at nights to get some exercise in. I would love a motivation buddy :) looking forward to 2016