Looking for VOCAL friends/daily loggers - need to lose 70-85 pounds

Options
I am starting over on my journey. I used MFP to lose almost 40 pounds before and stopped using MFP and gained that back and then some. I am starting over for the last time. My current weight and health is causing me stress and depression.

I am looking for friends who are want to motivate each other on this lifestyle change. I do not plan to stop using Myfitnesspal when I have reached my goal. I plan to incorporate it into my daily life. Like I said this will be a lifestyle change.

- I plan to lose 70-85 pounds during 2016.
- I work full time as a high school teacher - so I spend a great deal of time planning and grading.
- I have 3 daughters (15, 14, and 12) who are VERY active.
- I am 45.

I am looking for people to an relate to the weight loss struggle, who are committing to logging in daily. I will provide support to you and hope to get support back.

Replies

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday! Getting ready to get married and then keep myself healthy in order to get ready to try to conceive later on in 2016! I'm 33 so I can relate to most things going on in your life. I'm currently pursuing my master's and am in the Navy!
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can add me! 2016 is going to be my year, I hope to lose about 50 pounds. I am on here daily.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    ME, ive been on here since 2012, worked my *kitten* of and finally hit my goal weight of 136, then got pregnant again and fell off the wagon and gained it all back. my baby is now 14 months and i am ready to drop this weight again and am looking for friends to support each other. I want to lose 30-35lbs
  • oremgirl1
    oremgirl1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I am determined to make it work this time. I have battled weight issues the majority of my life and I am tired of letting it dictate what I am.
  • trublutopaz
    trublutopaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow. I also need to lose about 65 lbs.
    I am also a high school teacher-Studio Art and AP Art (no I don't have time to make any of my own stuff :/ ) Which means hall duty in lieu of a relaxed lunch, rushed meetings and too many days on my feet.
    I plan to be on here daily.
    I also will be exercising daily.
    I also WILL DO THIS because in April I turn 60.
    I do not want to be like this the rest of my life.
  • averylopez
    averylopez Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Hi there! Feel free to add me! I am looking for motivated people to be friends with here on MFP. have lost over 110 lbs, kept the majority off over 14 years. Been a weight watchers follower for over 14 years but love MFP and this is the only tracking I do now. Good luck! One day at a time it's not a race but a journey.

• candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! Feel free to add me -- I lost 54 pounds!
  • meaghan_17
    meaghan_17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me! I am on here everyday - logging!
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I just started again. I need to lose 60!!
  • givingitmyalltoday
    Options
    I'm 42 and i really need to get serious about this. I don't want to be fat for the second half of my life. I'm about to get ready for my day....Looking forward to talking later.
  • Jenn112358
    Jenn112358 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Feel free to add me. I just started mid-December, but haven't missed a day. I need to lose ~90lbs.
  • aim630
    aim630 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been logging daily since July 2015. I've lost about 30 so far, and need to lose about 40-50 more. I've been logging every day the past week, but I've been over my calories every day. I need to get back into making better food choices and exercising regularly. I am 47.
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I log every day and am quite active on here... I need to lose about 90 pounds to go...
  • beccahummel423
    beccahummel423 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I need as many vocal & accountable friends as I can find!
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm pretty close to my goal weight, but I log every day and keep up with my friends on their journey's. :)