Looking for VOCAL friends/daily loggers- need to lost 70-85 pounds

Options
I am starting over on my journey. I used MFP to lose almost 40 pounds before and stopped using MFP and gained that back and then some. I am starting over for the last time. My current weight and health is causing me stress and depression.

I am looking for friends who are want to motivate each other on this lifestyle change. I do not plan to stop using Myfitnesspal when I have reached my goal. I plan to incorporate it into my daily life. Like I said this will be a lifestyle change.

- I plan to lose 70-85 pounds during 2016.
- I work full time as a high school teacher - so I spend a great deal of time planning and grading.
- I have 3 daughters (15, 14, and 12) who are VERY active.
- I am 45.

I am looking for people to an relate to the weight loss struggle, who are committing to logging in daily. I will provide support to you and hope to get support back.

Replies

• jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Justine. I am nearly 45 with 3 kids aged 19, 18, and 12. I have mobility issues so exercising is a problem. I would like to lose about 5 stone, through dieting. I would like to offer some motivational help to you, if you fancy becoming friends and doing the same for me.
  • cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm interested! I haven't started logging my food yet but I check in at least twice a day (I'm usually on several times a day/night, though, and easy to reach), so my accountability is pretty good. My goal is 45-50lb, but it may change to 55-60 later on.