Hey Everybody!

Options
Hi, I'm Hannah. I have been trying this site for 3 weeks, using the guidelines posted by other members of the community and have already lost 6 pound! So, I thought it might be time to introduce myself to everyone. I'm 23 years old. I just moved to the blue ridge mountains with my wonderful new husband David (we were married June 16th, 2007). We recently purchased our first home together and I began the job of my dreams. Everything is perfect, except my weight. With help from this site I know I won't have a problem losing 34 more pounds! You're all an inspiration to me!

Replies

• HannahRoo
    HannahRoo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hannah. I have been trying this site for 3 weeks, using the guidelines posted by other members of the community and have already lost 6 pound! So, I thought it might be time to introduce myself to everyone. I'm 23 years old. I just moved to the blue ridge mountains with my wonderful new husband David (we were married June 16th, 2007). We recently purchased our first home together and I began the job of my dreams. Everything is perfect, except my weight. With help from this site I know I won't have a problem losing 34 more pounds! You're all an inspiration to me!
  • chubbers2008
    Options
    Hi Hannah, I am Sandy. I just started this site yesterday, so I don't have any weightloss news yet...... but I am hoping! I really like this site. My worst problem has been not eating meals. I would skip breakfast, lunch and then eat dinner and snacks at night....... I hope this will help out! I about died yesterday when I found out that my coffee or should I say my creamer had 600+ calories!!!! OMG!!!! I am learning! I wish you more luck little newlywed!

Have a great day!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome, sounds like you have a lot going for you these days!!! Best of luck on here!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome Hannah & Sandy! :smile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    welcome guys!