Quotes and Words of Inspiration

Let's seek to encourage one another with our favorite quotes (give the credits) and or words of inspiration

Replies

• DaJa1399
    DaJa1399 Posts: 9 Member
    edited December 2015
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    "Lose weight the way you'd like to maintain" @ShannonMpls said this in Success Stories
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm"
    "Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential"
    "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty"

- Winston Churchill
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 ......... I think in my life being obese is such a burden and I know its all my fault I ate all that ....... so I think Jesus has gone AWOL on me!! After all these years I am beginning to think the bible is a book of fables. I started reading the bible in 2003 and since then I have gotten fat and overweight and obese, so this is my "flesh and my blood" is fattening.
  • DaJa1399
    I cannot change the past, but I can seek to affect the future.
  • DaJa1399
    "Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31