Here to learn and grow, not obsess.

Options
I'm Jasmine, 29 from the deep south. I've struggled with my weight most my life for one main reason: eating.
I've come from a food insufficient home in childhood and have had binge eating behaviors and food-obsessive thoughts for as long as I can remember.

I've been in the process of gaining insight and action for awhile and often stumble. I find a network of supports is good for anyone. I am looking here to build part of that, as well as be more conscious of defining a balanced, satiating diet for myself.

I also have recurrent pancreatitis and appreciate the visual aids that will hopefully aid me in my advised high protein high carb low fat diet. I love sugars, carbs, and fats.

I've also begun preparing meals at least a few days in advance. I like lots of vegetables and I'll put half veggies then 1/4 meat and carbs. This might not be enough meat. I also have digestive problems, and they are absolutely correlated with the garbage plus greens deficit.

I work fulltime and am often on the go. I've taken this 2 week holiday from work to really get myself s good headstart when I get back to my job. I find at work I'm either junk snacking or not eating at all. Then binge late st night before bed. This has been the most difficult habit to break, along with smoking.

I am looking for friends on this journey to share information and inspiration!! As well of occasional agitation!

Replies

• sla6ad
    sla6ad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey. Preparing ahead is always helpful to keeping on track even though it can be annoying at times. X