binging-over eating 12 week plan tips

Options
So now that I feel like ive over come my BED I know have these random moments where I over eat! And I think I have found a solution to my binge trigger! If I go to sleep hungry and wake up hungry, I lose control. So I guess what I'm asking is, how to stick to you macros for a long period of time. I wanna do a12 week plan.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    If you're eating at a deficit you will have times of feeling hungry - is it only waking/sleeping times you have a problem with?

I like eating at night, so often don't eat until 11ish in the morning. This allows me to have more nighttime calories. I occasionally wake up hungry, but can handle it until I eat. Coffee helps fill the gap! You could eat a big breakfast and big dinner/dessert if that helped you?

I also Iike eating... So I choose lower calorie dense options so I have loads of volume. I eat stacks of vegies and fruit, and get most of my carbs from these.
  • michaelmelo
    michaelmelo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    For what what works is to just have breakfast and dinner. I skip lunch making my breakfast and dinner bigger meals. This way I don't feel hungry in morning or night,
  • hokagenoob
    hokagenoob Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    If you're eating at a deficit you will have times of feeling hungry - is it only waking/sleeping times you have a problem with?

I like eating at night, so often don't eat until 11ish in the morning. This allows me to have more nighttime calories. I occasionally wake up hungry, but can handle it until I eat. Coffee helps fill the gap! You could eat a big breakfast and big dinner/dessert if that helped you?

I also Iike eating... So I choose lower calorie dense options so I have loads of volume. I eat stacks of vegies and fruit, and get most of my carbs from these.

OooOoo that's very clever I think I might just start doing that, larger breakfast meals on some days and larger dinner on others, thanks!:)
  • ltssharon
    ltssharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am going to regain a feeling of control when I am binging to lack of control. I will do this by cleaning the doors to my wooden kitchen cabinets. I have the Murphy's oil and cloth all ready to go!!! Bring it on, frustration causing, confidence killing hubby!!! I have a plan!!! Then, when I feel in control by cleaning the cabinets, I will regain appropriate control in whatever area he has railroaded me on. By then I will be thinking clearly.
  • rvt82
    rvt82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How many calories does your program allow per day? Some people need more so they eat an extra snack or 300cal meal.