Eating when not hungry

Options
2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    My question is if this is the way you usually eat, why are you trying to lose weight?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ise311
    ise311 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    My question is if this is the way you usually eat, why are you trying to lose weight?
    As stated, this only happens occasionally, not often. On normal days, I do eat a lot, meeting my calories.So just wondering what other people would normally do when they had such situation.

I've gained weight about 8kg in the past 2 years, that's why I'm getting back on MFP to lose the fats now.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If you eat under a once every 14 days, that is ok. Otherwise you need to do what many of us here are doing: planning and logging our day 24 hours before. :)
    Keep some high calorie foods in your place for those days or eat more food or larger potions.
  • brockharris228
    brockharris228 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to lose or gain weight?
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    If you eat under a once every 14 days, that is ok. Otherwise you need to do what many of us here are doing: planning and logging our day 24 hours before. :)
    Keep some high calorie foods in your place for those days or eat more food or larger potions.

I you can eat fats and you can eat carbs and you can eat protein. They are all good for you as long as you keep to your daily calories <3
  • ise311
    ise311 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to lose or gain weight?

Lose the weight of course