Whole 30 Challenge

2»

Replies

• sugar297
    sugar297 Posts: 106 Member
    I would love to join group I did his last January and would like to try it again.
  • sugar297
    sugar297 Posts: 106 Member
    :) please let me know how I can join group
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Soooo I'm a sugar nut. I have recently realized it is a very real addiction for me. Day 2 and I'm crabby and craving it big time!

I was like that day 4. Day 5 I was back to normal.
  • past0034
    past0034 Posts: 18 Member
    I'd like to join the challenge, but don't know how. I started whole30 January 3rd. Been going well so far except headaches on and off and some tiredness. I lost 5 pounds the first week (water wait I assume) but gained 2 of it back????? even with following it strictly and staying within calorie range.
  • Lorz1977
    Lorz1977 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there, I have joined the Whole30 today, with some co-workers, so this is Day one for me, am I able to join, not sure how?
  • sparky00721
    sparky00721 Posts: 113 Member
    I am starting the Whole30 approach again today. I went about three weeks through the 30 day elimination diet during October 2015: absolutely loved it, felt great, made my own mayonnaise and the other no sugar/dairy/grain/legume recipes, learned to be able to drink coffee black (though had to upgrade to Americano coffees to do so). Dropped quite a bit of weight as well (I think about 12 pounds). Had to quit because I was experiencing real problems due to not getting near enough fibre - I found that tough to do on this diet without grains or legumes.

Am re-starting and will be monitoring fibre intake closely this time, fingers crossed
  • christinasavage
    christinasavage Posts: 10 Member
    I am day 8... its going sooo much better than I thought it would!
  • RedScathach
    RedScathach Posts: 24 Member
    I would love to join, I am on day 7... man it's hard but I think it will totally be worth it!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    I'm day 3, would love to join. I think I have celiac disease or gluten intolerance, had duodenal biopsies last week to find out, which is why I had to wait to start. I gave up pop before Christmas and processed sugars before New Years Day. So far, so good, I've been a little tired and a little hungry today. I feel like anyone who does a Whole30 should read the book It Starts with Food.
  • cdarma01
    cdarma01 Posts: 1 Member
    Currently on day 5 - would love to join a group if there's one there!
  • heatherweh
    heatherweh Posts: 4 Member
    I'm on Day 7 of my Whole30! Still fighting the sugar dragon BIG TIME! I was in full-blown sugar addiction apparently. It Starts with Food cautions NOT to weigh yourself for 30 days but I'm in a weight loss challenge/pool at work so I am weighing weekly. I lost 7 lbs the first week. I was surprised that this isn't creating a caloric deficit, I am taking in as many calories as ever, they're obviously just in higher quality whole foods at this point.