Getting my life

Options
queensdime03
queensdime03 Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
This is not a resolution it's a lifestyle change. I'm 30, a wife and of a 6 year old and a 4 month old boy. I'm a social worker and spend most of my time taking care of others. I'm taking my back and taking small steps. I live in Humble Texas. If you live close let me know. I'm looking for workout buddies.

Replies

• Mariachristina77
    Mariachristina77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    As women, we tend to the needs of others. I'm tending to me now
  • mzjezz0828
    mzjezz0828 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, you are noir alone in this journey. I have just reactived my account today because like you I take of everyone else besides myself and this year is going to be different for me as well. If you have Instagram there are allot of ppl I follow that are very inspirational and full of great advice for any part of your journey. Good luck and God bless
  • queensdime03
    Options
    mzjezz0828 wrote: »
    Hello, you are noir alone in this journey. I have just reactived my account today because like you I take of everyone else besides myself and this year is going to be different for me as well. If you have Instagram there are allot of ppl I follow that are very inspirational and full of great advice for any part of your journey. Good luck and God bless

Yes please. I am always looking for inspiration.
  • queensdime03
    Options
    As women, we tend to the needs of others. I'm tending to me now

Yass. I love our outlook. We are taking life by the balls.