setbacks and succeess

Options
Bluejedi79
Bluejedi79 Posts: 28 Member
edited January 2016 in Success Stories
My goals for 2015 fell short..I ended up the year almost no money in my bank account instead of the 400 or so in savings I wanted (low income here) but I did come out slightly ahead-at least we have some breathing room instead of panic mode over how we're gonna make it.

I started my Undergrad Certificate in HR back in may-only 22% done, was hoping to be at least 50% done by now and I'm only 58 miles into my 100 miles swim at the Y and I was hoping to be 75 miles done..I lost 50 pounds this past year (nov 2014 I was at 442, today I'm at 391) and was hoping for 75 pounds gone..but, I'll keep going and may 2016 be a lot of joy for everyone.

but I can at least walk our pooch about half mile without grabbing ahold of a light post gasping for air.

Replies

• kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You may not be making the amount of progress you hoped for, but you are making progress. Lots of positive things listed in your post. Well done honey! You're a success story, I promise. xx
  • marsh5224
    marsh5224 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You made significant progress on ALL goals! You would get a raise where I work!! Way to go and keep it up! You are getting to where you want to be.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I think those are all incredible successes! You should be proud of the progress you've made.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!