Hi I'm Margo

Options
Hi Everyone,
This is my first day using MFP. I'm hoping to lose weight slowly but I know it will be a challenge not only to change habits but because I have a difficulty with exercising because of a slight disability. So any advice is welcome please. I would like to know what others have found the most challenging at the start. My user name comes from the place I call home. Take care, have fun everyone :)

Replies

• allison4224
    allison4224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Margo, For me what's most challenging at the start is getting used to the discipline it takes to follow my calorie plan. Sometimes I get so hungry - tho, it's more psychological. And, also, getting into a fitness routine. Right now, I have adjusted to my weight loss routine. But, I haven't done enough for the fitness part (yet.)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I found small changes were easier to work with then changing everything at once. Take it one day at a time. Believe in yourself.
  • Kakatahi
    Kakatahi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your advice ladies :)
  • mbryon
    mbryon Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, Margo! The Journey is a Rabbit & Turtle race… (listen to Tatajana & Crystal) be the Tortoise… slow and steady wins the race! This year you are gonna shine! :smile: