NSV

Options
Ok so here lately I have had a lot of NSV but the one that kinda caught me by surprise :huh: was the land lady's son staring at me as I was in the yard while he was cutting the lot across rode, then again as my bike past there house then he made it a point to ride by the house twice on the golf cart:bigsmile: ,and then ride the lawn mower past the house again! I know I have lost 25lbs and you can now see some of my weight loss but :noway: :blushing:

Replies

• Barbarablw
    Barbarablw Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome motivation! You go girl :smile: :wink:
  • paynebearclan
    paynebearclan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have had a lot of NSV
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Haha I posted this now him and his cousin are parked in the grass right across from my house on there lawn mowers chatting lol :blushing: not used to getting looked at by guys like that...
  • paynebearclan
    paynebearclan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    sorry...im learning. what does that mean? "I have a lot of NSV" I don't know what NSV is. I've seen it a lot.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    NSV means non scale victory
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    weird neighborhood creeper is now considered an NSV?
  • wannabesexymama
    Options
    I have had a lot of NSV
    Yeah Hun first it was my shirt went from extra large to medium and I had to buy a new swim suit because mine was to big in a 10/12 in swim wear now... Then I got back in to my size 14 jeans not to mention the ones were I can keep up with my little ones and I can get through half of my high impact cardio exercise 45 min without getting to winded when I say a lot I mean a lot oh and the day the guy at the part store was checking me out but then again he could have been just impressed with my knowledge of parts for my van!
  • wannabesexymama
    Options
    weird neighborhood creeper is now considered an NSV?

He's not to much of a creeper I kinda know the guy as I rent land for his mom but it was just weird for him to be creeping around me I'm the fat chick in the neighborhood lol the woman that lives next door to me yeah I could see her but not me...
  • annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss & also the new special attention!

I currently have a boyfriend, but secretly I cant wait for him to start 'noticing' me again.

Not that we aren't close still, but I just know that when I was much smaller (when we got together i was 18 @ 140lb, now im 24 @ 200lb) he couldn't keep his hands off me! I want that again lol. Plus being skinny sure does make your sex life better! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!