Motivation wanted!

Options
Looking for people to provide motivation to someone who will find any reason to skip the gym. It's easy to fall off the bandwagon and this year I'm going to stick with it.. So let's work together and meet all of our fitness goals!!!!!!!!

Replies

• AdrianChr92
    AdrianChr92 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
  • ryangarrison
    ryangarrison Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for some one to help hold me accountable it is important to have that back up I think my husband doesn't want any thing to do with it he was trying to get me to eat ice cream last night with him
  • donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I can relate! You can do this!!!
  • caroledmisten3
    caroledmisten3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also need people to keep me accountable. My husband isn't the best about that and doesn't need to lose weight. I'm tired of trying and failing. I'm gonna succeed this time! :)
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! :)
  • mcastana_99
    mcastana_99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need major motivation too, how do we keep in touch? I'm very new to this but I decided to sign up because I really want to go through with my diet this time. I am soo tired of being overweight, my poor body can't take it no more. So how do I follow you guys and your progress?
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • kimelkins95ke757
    kimelkins95ke757 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need help to motivate to! I want to lose weight but doing in whilst living with friends in a university house doesn't help! They want to go on nights out, eat out, get takeaways or stay in watching films eating rubbish which is great sometime but then when I say I'm going to the gym or i don't want a take away they then don't support that I want to lose the weight they just think I'm being selfish and don't want to spend time with them! It's hard especially with them being the people who can eat anything and not put any weight on at all :/ sometime I find it easier to just give into them and stay in but then it's making me unhappy being the size I am
  • lynzi2016
    lynzi2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. It's easy to give in to excuses. Good luck to you. :)