What's A Good Free Weight Program to use?

Options
Can anyone reccomend a good free weight program that can be done at home? I see a lot of people that swear by the Stronglifts 5x5 program but it looks like you really need the equipment at a gym to accomplish this. What type of programs have you found that can be done at home using only free weights?

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I am doing Wendler 5/3/1 at home. Bench, rack, bar, plates and dumbbells are all I have. I did Madcow's 5x5 at home, too. The All Pro's Beginner Rutine posted in the bodybuilding.com forums is a good one, too.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    no barbell, bench, rack? you are your own gym.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Google things like body-weight workouts/exercises or even search terms like jail cell/prison workouts.

Burpees, squats, squat jumps, lunges, tricep dips, planks, push-ups, etc. There's all kinds of stuff out there that you don't need equipment for.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    jefit.com has a lot of good workouts you can utilize.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Chalean extreme
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Judging from the range of answers, perhaps you should have been more specific with your question.
  • kellzi89
    kellzi89 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have been using a website weighitup.com.au They have different at home workouts you can use among a number of other weight loss resources.
  • CatMou5
    CatMou5 Posts: 12
    Options
    So what weights do you have at home?