self esteem issues

Options
Usually I'm very motivated. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep because I got called in to do an overnight shift last night. I completely screwed my diet up today. Makes me super sad. I wanna lose weight so bad that I sometimes try too hard and I can't stop getting discouraged from weighing myself everyday. I wanna do this for myself but it didn't get this extreme until I lost my virginity to my boyfriend at the time a few months ago. Biggest mistake I ever made. Can still hear all the names he's called me and the little appreciation he had for being my first. Says 45 pounds is scratching the surfuce to call when I lose 75 pounds. I just keep playing it over and over in my head and either wanna go to extremes or just give in. Each day is different for me. I never know how I'm gonna feel when I wake up and today I guess I'm just sad. In need of some friends to help me through this. :brokenheart: :cry:

Replies

• Hegelian
    Hegelian Posts: 7
    Options
    If a man ever says something like this to you again tell him when his **** gets bigger you will lose weight. It works a treat! Try and be gentle with yourself-we all screw up and tiredness doesn't help-I was going to bed 15 minutes ago instead I ate oatcakes and jam-Went over my goal-again! What happened with this guy is really upsetting-it will feel better in time. Try and find a middle ground-a sensible goal weight, losing 0.5lbs a week, weighing once a week at same day and time.