PICTURES! Down 181lbs!!! You can do it! Get like me!

Options
vwagar
vwagar Posts: 78 Member
edited January 2016 in Success Stories
4h9uygr3j3q9.jpeg
f8fxjwpb9x1z.jpeg
wyirc2pb8kr2.png
dwanfh28ocz6.jpeg
bj58ycxuuhee.jpeg
3a25w1w6iwur.jpeg
ilpzrcphfa3q.jpeg
mwdssn5pkvfo.jpeg
Ok so if you guys are anything like me than you like to eat! I eat more than ever! I added lots of protein & veggies into my diet & move @ least 30 min a day! I think it's about creating a habit that you can stick to daily! Don't do too much or you will not be able to stick to this! I walk or ride an exercise bike... If I'm feeling really motivated I can ride or walk for an hour! Trust me you will start to feel amazing once you take out the fast & fried food that makes you feel sluggish and tired! Try new foods that you never thought you would like! Try them not once but twice and you will see your taste will change! I've been able to keep this lifestyle up bc I feel so great! I never used to weigh myself ( this is a must bc you have to be aware and have a goal)... I log my food every day! 660 streak guys! Please give this gift to yourself for the new year & beyond! I went from 350lbs to 169lbs... Goal weight 158lbs ( maybe more to play with) I believe in you! The feeling of self love & control that has come over me is something I wish I could wrap up and give to all of you, but it's a gift that you can only give to yourself! God bless & my fitness pal is the secret weapon you need!

Replies

• FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Go girl!!!!
  • vwagar
    Options
    Thank you!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic loss!
  • vwagar
    Options
    I feel great! @ first it fell off but now it's more of a challenge! It will be 2 yrs in March
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You are incredible! You look amazing.
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done so well! Thanks for sharing.
  • BrandyR410
    BrandyR410 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and look AMAZING!!! I want to be just like you. :) I've been struggling lately but am not giving up!!! I'm trying hard to get back in the swing of things and get 100% devoted back to my healthy life change. Can't wait until I can give this same success story!!
  • Mizzaf
    Mizzaf Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats impressive. Well done you look great :smile:
  • vwagar
    Options
    Thank you ladies !!! Mind over matter!!!!! Lots of mental conversations and cursing go on in my head lol
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Has anyone told you yet that you've got great hair? :-) Beautiful lady and an amazing success story!!! Thanks for sharing & inspiring :-)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You are looking so good and so happy lass :-) Beautiful daughter as well :-)
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing! An inspiration! Well done :)
  • kingvix
    kingvix Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done.
  • gtm5
    gtm5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thx for sharing!
  • sherbearp0123
    sherbearp0123 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    What an amazing lady you are! Your success story is so amazing!!!
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! That is amazing! What an inspiration you are!
  • Jussilu
    Jussilu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow Wow!! What a good role model for your daughter. Thank-you for sharing.
  • mrssweetpotato
    mrssweetpotato Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations on your success.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Your eyes says it all. Congratulations you really deserve this for all your hard work. You are so right, start slowly and built up from there. It's amazing how 30 minutes can turn into 40, 50, and then 60. My problem is consistency, I start off great, then slack off. After reading your story, I will promise myself to do at least 30 minutes of something daily and log everything I eat.

Well done, you its amazing how losing the weight brings out the beauty in us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!