Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    31214588.jpg
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Like OMG .. Seriously dude.. You're body is awful.. I didn't ask for your opinion..

WOW .. you're shallow!!!

Thanks for telling us all!

I agree. That dumb woman had the nerve to try to voice her opinion in a conversation. Can't wait to get on the internet so strangers can rip her apart!

nxETL1X.gif

They just don't understand her lemon styles. ;)

JHyG2tY.gif
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I can tell just by the reaction who the know-it-all advice givers are. Yes, I even recognize you from a different long-ago post.

I'm not even surprised this happened to you. I can't count the number of times people in worse shape than me give me uanasked for advice on how to get in shape. I've also been told how to get rich by people who have no money.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    rcocW.gif
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Like OMG .. Seriously dude.. You're body is awful.. I didn't ask for your opinion..

WOW .. you're shallow!!!

That was my first impression.

"Hey fatty, no one asked YOU to speak. Heathen! "
    luls
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    rcocW.gif

I loved that episode. lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    The nerve of that unfit woman!!!

Of course, there are women with fantastic bodies through genetics that would also give that same advice, but she clearly had no place in offering her opinion.

Or, ya know, you could have explained to her why that type of mindset is incorrect. But judging feels better, right?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I put on my "Mofo where my money?" face on at the gym, no one dares to talk to me much worse offer me advice.
  • ebr250
    ebr250 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I put on my "Mofo where my money?" face on at the gym, no one dares to talk to me much worse offer me advice.

Same haha
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Unsolicited advice is annoying. Unsolicited advice from someone who appears to not know what they're talking about is really annoying. Judging a book by it's cover is offensive.

Be annoyed because someone came up to you and offered you stupid advice. Not because she offered you stupid advice but didn't look good enough to be offering advice.

Agreed
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I don't care enough to have an opinion, but it's the internet so I'm saying something. So "something."

tumblr_m374kvEJei1rqfhi2o1_500_zpsc1deb7d9.gif
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Or, ya know, you could have explained to her why that type of mindset is incorrect. But judging feels better, right?

Maybe I misread the post, but ... didn't they do just that?
    Both crossfit woman and I said, "no that doesn't work. Body Pump will not give these muscles. You need to lift heavy to change your body and gain muscles."

I didn't read where they just looked at each other and said, "Ew. Is SHE talking to US?!"

But I lack the diviniation skillz of others. :cry:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Loud noises!

tumblr_m2nr0wRJn71qm7166o1_500_zps437244cf.gif
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

I didn't read where they just looked at each other and said, "Ew. Is SHE talking to US?!"

But I lack the divinity skillz of others. :cry:

Yes....but then she said WHY she was REALLY annoyed. Because the woman's body wasn't up to her standards. We all pretty much started out not being in shape...so should we judge someone who doesn't look as good as us for that reason? Seems a bit hypocritical, IMO.
  • whierd
    Options

Both crossfit woman and I said, "no that doesn't work. Body Pump will not give these muscles. You need to lift heavy to change your body and gain muscles."

I was so annoyed...If I thought the other woman had a great body then I would have asked her. But I didn't. Obviously... I was not impressed with your body b/c I did not ask you

I suggest taking Ancient Runes next year.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

WOW .. you're shallow!!!

I agree. That dumb woman had the nerve to try to voice her opinion in a conversation. Can't wait to get on the internet so strangers can rip her apart!

nxETL1X.gif

This is the age of Facebook at work. Everyone thinks that everyone else should hear, digest and accept their opinions, asked for or not. Then those same people, if their opinions are not appreciated, especially when not asked for, come out of the woodwork crying, 'FOUL!'

If someone doesn't ask for your opinion, especially if you aren't a part of the conversation and your opinion is being offered as 'fact', don't be surprised if people find you an annoying know-it-all.

Me thinks a lot of the people that think the OP is being rude or overreacting, are guilty of handing out their opinions to strangers.

TL;DR Don't be butthurt if strangers aren't interested in your unsolicited opinion or are *gasp* annoyed by your sharing of inaccurate knowledge.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options

I was so annoyed...If I thought the other woman had a great body then I would have asked her. But I didn't. Obviously... I was not impressed with your body b/c I did not ask you

I suggest taking Ancient Runes next year.

*Squeals* You go to Hogwarts??
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    [nxETL1X.gif

In other news: Am I the only one that's strangely disappointed he stopped at his trousers?
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Me thinks a lot of the people that think the OP is being rude or overreacting, are guilty of handing out their opinions to strangers.

Not me...I never offer anything that isn't asked for...except on Facebook.
  • whierd
    Options
    *Squeals* You go to Hogwarts??

I'm a fifth year!