Realistic 3 month weight loss for weak London woman ??

Options
shazzafly
shazzafly Posts: 23 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
Without going too crazy as I know I wont be able to stick to a super rigid plan every day for 3 months, I will fall of the wagon, how much weight is it feasible to lose by 1 April for my holiday. I aim to eat smaller portions, be honest and log EVERYTHING that passes my lips on MFP, actually get my lardy butt in the gym (instead of paying and never going), a min of twice a week, reach my 10,000 steps a day on fitbit (even if its raining),and I may even stop using my indoor bike as a place to hang my clothes, BUT WEEKENDS ARE MY DOWNFALL as I KNOW I will be weak and more than likely have 1 too many vodkas.

I've just "UPGRADED" my jeans from UK 14 to a 16 and am around 13.5 stone or 189 pounds and been as active as a slug over the past 2 months.

Its rainy and cold in London so avoiding comfort food will be hard. The logging and weigh in starts Monday. My apps are loaded and gadgets are ready.

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    You didn't provide your stats.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Who knows? I can't figure out why it matters other than possibly needing new clothes, which can be bought at the last minute. I'd suggest working on long term healthy habits rather than fixation on the short term.
  • shazzafly
    shazzafly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Stats 13.5 stone or 189 pounds and 5ft 4 and sadly in 40's age wise
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Make a small target like a stone and if you reach that, make another one! There will be a change by April if you do stick to what you say :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    shazzafly wrote: »
    Stats 13.5 stone or 189 pounds and 5ft 4 and sadly in 40's age wise

You can safely lose 2 pounds per week.