motivation partner

Options
So last year I was doing great in my weight loss, but then surprise I got pregnant. This December we welcomed our little girl, and so far I've lost 12kilo. I'm still in my 6 week post pregnancy so cant do much yet. But once my check up I'll be going at it full force.

So im looking for a partner to keep each other motivated. I'm still relearning this app so I might be slow lol.

Im hoping to loose 20 kilo ontop of the 12 I've lost already.

Replies

• CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    I've recently had a little girl. Desperate to lose weight for my wedding!
    I will be you motivation buddy if you like?
  • larlelar
    larlelar Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :) I had my first baby girl in July, and have lost lots of weight since then and counting... Feel free to add me for motivation and support!
  • artsyfoxx
    artsyfoxx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have lost another kilo! I swear I am not doign anything other than walking, I am breastfeeding, so that could be part of how I am loosing. Before the baby I was at 90 kilo, I went up to 107 kilo. I am now down to 97 kilo after 5 days PP, I am now down to 95 kilo :) I am now 19 days PP :). I am going to start logging my food (hopefully I remember) and my steps. I wanted to join the 10k step 30 day challenge that Myfitnesspal is putting on, I started on the 27th of December and I am already at 15k steps, ( I walk everywhere) So I am hoping to go up to 60k steps in 30 days :) lets hope I can!

Then after my 6 weeks check up if all is good, I am hoping to start running again, after my fysiotherapist allows me lol. Here's to getting the baby weight off and then some!