Lost 62 Pounds Last Year!

Options
Hi Everyone! Happy New Year!

I had to celebrate my amazing success! I still am in shock I actually did it. I managed to lose 62 pounds over 2015. I rejoined my gym in October and have been going 3-5 times almost all the weeks since then. My motivation was to strengthen my back and leg weaknesses and to improve my health as I am not getting any younger here :smiley:

I wish you all the best in 2016 - best health to you all :smiley:

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Awesome :mrgreen:
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can you tell us what made you stay comitted? Or what things really work well for you?
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • gardenbird
    gardenbird Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    in my case it was for health reasons. I have been falling quite a bit and have weakness in my legs and lower back. I took a fall in october and that was when I rejoined the gym and lost approximately 30 pounds since october the rest of it throughout the year On and off. I have a very long way to go but I'm going to do it! Eating much more fruits vegetables and lean protein. I'm experimenting with new foods I haven't tried slowly but surely lol.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Great job, @gardenbird. Thanks for sharing. All the best to you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!