Workout @ the Rio, las vegas?

Options
Can anyone tell me what the workout facilities are like at the rio? I couldn't find anything on their site.

I am most interested in dumbbells, barbbells, benches, and in my dreams, a squat rack.

Replies

• sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you don't understand what Vegas is for.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    It's decent. No squat rack, of course. The worst part is that you have to pay a relatively high daily spa/resort fee to workout there. It's been years since I've been so the policies and facilities may have changed.

If you can't figure out how to get in a good workout without racks and barbells then there's two gyms less than 10 minutes away (by car) that will let you work out for $15-20 pet day.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    It's a place of broken dreams and regrets.
    saranharm wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what the workout facilities are like at the rio? I couldn't find anything on their site.

I am most interested in dumbbells, barbbells, benches, and in my dreams, a squat rack.

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    sjohnny wrote: »

:laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    magerum wrote: »

The rio fitness facility?

Or Vegas?
  • jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    sjohnny wrote: »

As a kid who was dragged all over the strip, i'm not interested in what vegas is about. I was offered a basically free vacay if i tagged along. Not willing to take the week off of weights for that :)
    DavPul wrote: »
    It's decent. No squat rack, of course. The worst part is that you have to pay a relatively high daily spa/resort fee to workout there. It's been years since I've been so the policies and facilities may have changed.

If you can't figure out how to get in a good workout without racks and barbells then there's two gyms less than 10 minutes away (by car) that will let you work out for $15-20 pet day.

Thank you.
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    magerum wrote: »

The rio fitness facility?

Or Vegas?

Probably both ;)
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Problem: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
    So wouldn't weight loss or fitness be a waste?