advocare

AngelaMiller3
AngelaMiller3 Posts: 13 Member
is anyone else using advocare? starting the advocare 24 day challengs on jan 11th

Replies

• tlehde13
    tlehde13 Posts: 9 Member
    I am. I am so excited for it. My first challenge I lost almost 8lbs and 10.5 inches.
  • MomofTeens
    MomofTeens Posts: 42 Member
    I am starting the Advocare 24 day challenge as soon as it arrives (hopefully the end of this week.) I've already started trying to wean off of soda, sugar, and other bad stuff so it won't be such a shock.
  • anitabhenson
    anitabhenson Posts: 1 Member
    I'm starting my 2nd 24-day challenge on the 11th. Oh I'm so excited.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    My bootcamp friend is on it she lost 17 lbs in 5 weeks.
  • I'm also starting the challenge on the 11th! I'm looking forward to it. Feeling sluggish after the holiday festivities & need to get back to it!
  • Kjohn716
    Kjohn716 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm also starting the challenge on the 11th! I'm looking forward to it. Feeling sluggish after the holiday festivities & need to get back to it!

• Kjohn716
    Kjohn716 Posts: 2 Member
    Starting Monday! Just picked up my 24 day Challenge products. I'm pumped!!
  • kiliwia70
    kiliwia70 Posts: 1 Member
    I am starting the Advocare 8 week challenge on the 11th. I did the 24 day challenge last August so I am familiar with the products. Hope to do better this time. We had our measurements, weight and "before" photos taken last Monday plus I am using Fitness Pal for tracking my meals. Good luck everyone!
  • tressia7
    tressia7 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting the challenge on the 11th also, looking forward to see how it goes
  • tlehde13
    tlehde13 Posts: 9 Member
    After completing day 2 I am feeling better already! I got an increase in energy and drive!