MY 2016 PLAN

Options
Goals:
Lose 8-10 pounds a month & stick to a 1200 calorie diet (eat a salad & a piece of meat for every meal)
@215 Get a new outfit
@190 Get a new hairdo & belly piercing
@180 Get new car
@170 Buy a bikini
@165 Tattoo(s)

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You won't be able to sustain losing 10lbs a month and I would imagine you'll get very bored of meat and salad very quickly.
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    SuperSizeMeNot Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    my doctor told me to eat more veggies and protein because of low iron and a few health issues. so I really don't have a choice. however I really don't like meat so its going to mainly be chicken & hamburger. occasionally seafood. I was advise to put chicken or hamburger in my salads.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    There are plenty of protein sources other than meat and plenty of veg that isn't salad!
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Spinach and broccoli are good for low iron, and fortified bread and cereal.
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    SuperSizeMeNot Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I prefer salad..
  • xoticjatti
    xoticjatti Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I went vegetarian sept 2014 and all was good till I started feeling tired and sleepy all the time. Then i started to get sick more and so, after few months, did bloodwork and my hemoglobin is loww, so restarted chicken and tuna to bring it back up. I have had a kidney transplant. I didn't want to but, i want to feel better. Happy new year.
    my doctor told me to eat more veggies and protein because of low iron and a few health issues. so I really don't have a choice. however I really don't like meat so its going to mainly be chicken & hamburger. occasionally seafood. I was advise to put chicken or hamburger in my salads.

• xoticjatti
    xoticjatti Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love your wt loss goals - that is inspiring.
    Goals:
    Lose 8-10 pounds a month & stick to a 1200 calorie diet (eat a salad & a piece of meat for every meal)
    @215 Get a new outfit
    @190 Get a new hairdo & belly piercing
    @180 Get new car
    @170 Buy a bikini
    @165 Tattoo(s)

• haweller2708
    haweller2708 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It truly is inspiring. Keep us updated.
  • lynzi2016
    lynzi2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I bet u can't wait to get to 180... lol Maybe it's just me but I'd love to have a new car. :)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wow, if I'd done this I could've had 3 new cars by now. Good luck to you!