Needing accountability buddies for this working, nursing student mama!

Options
Hi y'all! Looking for accountability partner(s) to aid me in my wellness journey! Help make sure we do our daily workouts & conditioning & share goals for the week & keep each other motivated! Add me!

Replies

• SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey there Happy New Year. I lost a lot of weight a few years back and I hit my goal using MFP. I have gained a good bit back over the last 2 years. I'm determined to get it off again. I need to lose about 30 to 40 lbs.
    I do Low Carb ..because of diabetes. I did find that logging food every day helps me stay on track. I work full time at a busy pharmacy. I don't sit for 8 hrs a day. I'm exhausted when I get home so I've been horrible with exercise. I hope to get a treadmill soon and commit to at least 30 minutes a day of walking.
    I have 2 boys at home and a hubby that needs as much attention as them LOL.. My oldest is grown and out of the house. Anyway, just added you as a friend and hope we can keep each other on track. God Bless.

Nichole
  • pinksalt4
    pinksalt4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not a nurse but work in health care too! Can use a accountability buddy too - sent you a request. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well!