Ever Use Yourself Fitness X BOX Game?

I was wondering if anyone here has ever used this workout? I'm using it now and I'm doing 1 hour every day. It focuses on a different area everyday. Cardio, Weight Loss, Core Strength, Lower Body Strength and Upper Body Strength. Although everyday has about 30 min of cardio then switches to things like lunges and crunches.

I was curious to know if I'm doing enough with this workout. I feel better since I've been doing it and can see results. Also, should I do it everyday?

Replies

• ToLoveMe
    ToLoveMe Posts: 16
    I was wondering if anyone here has ever used this workout? I'm using it now and I'm doing 1 hour every day. It focuses on a different area everyday. Cardio, Weight Loss, Core Strength, Lower Body Strength and Upper Body Strength. Although everyday has about 30 min of cardio then switches to things like lunges and crunches.

I was curious to know if I'm doing enough with this workout. I feel better since I've been doing it and can see results. Also, should I do it everyday?
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    I've never used that workout, but have been using a video game to help me exercise called Dance Dance Revolution. It has a workout mode on it and have been using it since I got it for Christmas. :tongue:

I read somewhere that you only have to do exercise a few times a week for about the same amount of time you're doing yours or less. But if you're seeing results and feel good doing it, why slow down? :smile: