Looking for other new moms who want to lose the baby weight!

Options
I have a 10 month old, and still have about 20 lbs to loose from the pregnancy. It is really hard to make good food choices / get to the gym etc. when you are so busy with a little one and I am looking for support/tips/dinner ideas to help stay on track!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • countinglambzzz
    countinglambzzz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!!! My first little one is almost 10 months!! And I feel your pain lol
  • runner_esq25
    runner_esq25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same here! 3 little ones, just had my youngest one in early November.
  • jumanajasir
    jumanajasir Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey ladies! I had 2 right after each other and loosing weight is so hard!!
  • Paleodiet4beginnersdotcom
    Options
    I have a 10 month old, and still have about 20 lbs to loose from the pregnancy. It is really hard to make good food choices / get to the gym etc. when you are so busy with a little one and I am looking for support/tips/dinner ideas to help stay on track!

Hi Nicole.

What worked for my wife was the Paleo diet to help lose the baby weight and more. She has 54 pounds in 4 months and counting so far.

Hope this helps

Alfie

• jrjrobertson
    jrjrobertson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole, I am in the same boat. My daughter is 5 months old and I am weaning. I found it v difficult to lose the weight when I was breastfeeding. I loved the 5:2 diet before I was pregnant, so am going to try that again. I have 30lbs to lose if I want to get back to my ideal weight!

I would love to find fellow fasters/mums to do this with too. Good luck with this.

Jacquetta
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hi - my little boy has just turned 1 and I've probably got about the same to lose as you (I don't know for sure as the batteries have run out on my scales and I don't want to replace them!!). Finding the time is my challenge - by the time everything else has been done around the house and for the little one the last thing I want to do at 9pm is exercise! Sending you a friend request :)
  • jens295
    jens295 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My youngest is 16 weeks and I am back to work full time and looking to stay on-track. Finding time to meal prep and exercise are definitely pitfalls for me!
  • chari182
    chari182 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I have two little boys - my oldest turned 3 today and my youngest is just about 4 months old. I need to stay on track with consistently tracking my food and not getting lazy with it, as I still have a lot of weight to lose.
  • jss1130
    jss1130 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I have a 3 month old baby boy, and EBF. Down 25 lbs, and looking to lose another 25! MFP has helped me before, and I'm hoping it can again :)
  • fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 2 . My house just turned a year. So I am ready to get back to the gym and get fit again. I have about 30 lbs to lose!