The Next Phase

kalimmarkar
kalimmarkar Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi Everyone!

I started my journey in Sept 2015 at 235 lbs (Body fat 33%) and have so far come down to 205 lbs (Body fat 25%). I'm following a low carb diet (Not no carb / calories about 1400) and have been doing a mix of weight training and cardiovascular routines. I'm presently travelling for the next 40 days and have therefore started with T25 and additionally 25 mins of HIIT on the treadmill for 6x a week. Will this help? Target is to get to 185 lbs. What sort of results can I expect?

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Great progress so far - well done! :)

As long as you consume less calories than you burn, you'll lose weight. Any exercise is going to help the process and it's good that you are incorporating some weight-based exercises to emphasis that 'definition'. You'll get to your goal if you remain focused and positive.

Having said that, Am I right in saying you are currently consuming 1400 calories? This is far too low for a sedentary male let alone a pretty active one. I'd strongly suggest upping your calories. Fueling your work-out's is very, very important and you must make sure your body isn't deprived. Sustainability is key.

Good luck!
  • kalimmarkar
    kalimmarkar Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for taking the time out to reply! I find your remark on calorie intake relevant because since the past one week I have been doing a session of T25 followed by 20 odd minutes of HIIT on the treadmill and am feeling a bit low on energy. I guess including a preworkout would help me here :-)