Can't Exercise - Help needed

Options
2»

Replies

• debkincaid77
    Options
    I have Fibromyalsia and find gardening not only relaxing but you earn a lot of calories for doing it. I list that and my weekly mowing as exercise and it amounts to around 2,000 extra calories a week. I have lost 20lbs in about 6 weeks. Try Yoga as well, altho the calorie gain is lower, but beginers Yoga can also help you with mobility.
  • joemerchant
    Options
    adiphene pill is the capsulel that doesn't need so much exercise. you can burn fat with healthy food also. 2 times in day is sufficient for every person .

• kachine1k
    kachine1k Posts: 14
    Options
    I don't want to take anymore pills. I take enough anyway.
  • amycook54
    amycook54 Posts: 4
    Options
    I've heard programs like the Liquid Amino Diet can help for people who can't exercise but want to learn to eat cleaner and lose weight at the same time. Might be something to consider. Hope things get better with your knee.
  • kachine1k
    Options
    Thanks Amy

Definitely something I will look into.
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    adiphene pill is the capsulel that doesn't need so much exercise. you can burn fat with healthy food also. 2 times in day is sufficient for every person .

for more information: http://pedido.adiphenepillsreviews.com/buena-pildora-refuerzo-de-energia-adiphene

I can certainly understand your desire NOT to add medication. But I did want to tell you that my 24 year old daughter has been taking this medication for a few months. She is a college student (nursing) and could not work exercise in her schedule as she simply has no time. She walked on the treadmill maybe once every two weeks....just not enough hours in a day for her. She has had ZERO issues with the medication and immediately dropped 15 pounds, then 10 each month after that. She did clean up her eating and avoided fast food, but she is still a student and did not eat 'perfect'. This med has been incredible for her. She has lost 50 pounds and has about 40 more to go.

I am pretty thankful for this med as her weight had gotten out of control. I know you dread another pill, but if you only have 30 to lose....and getting that 30 OFF your KNEEs would probably diminish the pain considerably. I am not telling you to take a drug, just wanted to let you know of the success of my daughter on it.

Good Luck! Knee pain is no joke. Pain all the time is truly the worst thing. and I speak from experience on that.
  • kachine1k
    Options

I know you dread another pill, but if you only have 30 to lose....and getting that 30 OFF your KNEEs would probably diminish the pain considerably. I am not telling you to take a drug, just wanted to let you know of the success of my daughter on it.

Good Luck! Knee pain is no joke. Pain all the time is truly the worst thing. and I speak from experience on that.

If only it was due to my weight that I have knee pain. I too know what pain all the time is like.

My knee joints are both wearing away, hence the need for surgery. In the past I my weight has been as low as 126lbs and I still had the knee pain.

Well done to your daughter for losing weight using this pill but it is definitely not for me.
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Your situation is indeed terrible. Knee pain is nothing to take lightly. I think I might get another opinion since your doctor thinks you are too young for the surgery. What does he expect you to do.....sit around drugged on pain medication and not be able to work or live life? I would definitely look into other doctors.....why does your age matter? If you need surgery to stop the pain, then why not? Sound like you tried physical therapy and that didn't help. You poor dear. I am really getting mad at your doctor ~ :angry:
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I would get a second opinion on your knees and I would talk to a dietitian. This seems like a really unique situation that needs expert advice. I'm just a random yahoo on the internet.

I hope you find what you need!!
  • hartland45
    hartland45 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    A very encouraging post. Thank you.