Hello everybody, looking for new friends

Options
I've done a lot of lurking on the forums. Now I finally feel brave enough to post my own introduction. I've used MFP previously and lost 35 pounds, but I got off track and regained most of that weight. Now I'd like to try this with others who are on the same journey I am, so I'm looking for some friends for motiviation and support this time. I hope you all reach your goals to become healthy and happy.

Replies

• Natasha8890
    Natasha8890 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat....this time I'm reaching out to others. I'm hoping it'll keep me more accountable and that I can pick up some tips when things go sideways ....if your interested you can add me.
  • Sammynd
    Sammynd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've done the same thing too.
  • 76lucille
    76lucille Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • misssssssy
    misssssssy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm back on here too! I'm excited about changing my life for the long term but only two of my friends post on here, I would also like to see other people on the same track as me for inspiration! You can add me if you would like (:
  • forever26_stella
    forever26_stella Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Happy new year to all! I'm new here and looking for new friends and I believe combining a a healthy diet and exercise we can all achieve our goal. Please add me for support.
  • cindi430
    cindi430 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Similar story for me too. Lost 30lbs using MFP and gained 20 of that back. Starting the week off right today. Hoping to add some friends for support this time around. Thanks and Good Luck to everyone.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm back after a long time (I just logged in daily, nothing more)! So determined to make this happen this year! Have sent you an add, anyone else on here, please feel free to add and let's support each other!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation, of having been successful here once but gaining it all back. I'm also looking for some motivation and will add you and anyone else looking for a friend! I'm a 29 year old female from California here to lose about 50 pounds!
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Joining you in the same boat! Returning to MFP after a long absence in which I have regained all I lost and more :/
    I feel a renewed motivation this time around, and am looking for new accountability buddies, if anyone would like to be friends?
    I'm 33, from the UK and work from home so am going to need constant distraction to stay away from the fridge I think! :D
  • afackler26
    afackler26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have done the diet thing before and succeeded, but with the stress of work I alway gain it back. I want to make permanent life changes to completely succeed this time. Some friends to help motivate me would be nice.
  • ahyun2000
    ahyun2000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello thank you for posting! I am in a similar situation, and would like to add some friends for motivation. Please feel free to add me. i am 37 and here to lose 20-30 pounds of baby weight (although my kids are already 12 and 14!)