Drinking sinking appetite

Options
I would like to get up to to around 75 kg to be more physical for my sport. Usually around 67 to 68 kg, but was on the beer all christmas and dropped to 65.

Does anyone else have a problem maintaining appetite after a hard nights drinking?

Replies

• RobotPhysique
    RobotPhysique Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hard nights drinking
    Personally, I had to ditch ^ to get anywhere.
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I would like to get up to to around 75 kg to be more physical for my sport. Usually around 67 to 68 kg, but was on the beer all christmas and dropped to 65.

Does anyone else have a problem maintaining appetite after a hard nights drinking?

yes I have the same problem, not much you can do other than making shakes so that you're drinking calories instead of actually eating them.
  • get_bigger_faster
    Options
    hard nights drinking
    Personally, I had to ditch ^ to get anywhere.

Yeah ditching it altogether would definetly be the best solution, although socially it's something I'd rather not swear off altogether.
    Seth1825 wrote: »

yes I have the same problem, not much you can do other than making shakes so that you're drinking calories instead of actually eating them.

Shakes sound like the solution actually. Would always drink water hungover usually which doesn't help when I can't eat much with it.

Thanks for the advice!