Garmin Step Challenges

Options
I know there are many people out there that just received a new Garmin device. When I received mine last year I had a steep learning curve with everything that is available. That's why I try to respond in many of the posts.

With recent updates to the mobile device, many of the features original reserved for the connect.garmin.com have been moved on to the mobile app. One of the things that I couldn't find was how to locate the challenges...until this morning

Unlike fitbit where you have the opportunity to select friends and challenges, you have the option to be automatically placed in a step challenge (I think you might be automatically placed and many don't even know they are in a challenge)

This means you don't have to know anyone, you will be automatically grouped based on your most recent step performance. I have met many connections this way.

Here is how you can see your progress in the challenge on your mobile device (if you don't already know)

Go to your leaderboard
q8mdqkw2bx55.png

At the top where is says Connections, there is a drop down menu. Change it from Connections to Challenges
2ckxxb8wqnw5.png

You will see your position and who you are competing against this week
itrmak4fr9eb.png

The challenges restart every Monday

Replies