Looking to restart

Options
grimm1974
grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
So, I joined a couple of years ago and everything was going great. I had lost almost 50lbs before hitting a snag. I had a house fire and pretty much lost everything. The stress and depression set in and I erased pretty much all of what I lost. I finally have everything back to normal, and I'm looking to start fresh again. I've redirected myself of being sub-200 before my 40th birthday next year. I could use all the support I can get.

Replies

• blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your house. I am a stress eater too. Good luck to you and fell free to add me.
  • tinaduplay
    tinaduplay Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your house. I am a stress eater too. Good luck to you and fell free to add me.

same her. sorry about the house but thank goodness you're okay. feel free to add me as well
  • CrinkleMarie
    CrinkleMarie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I understand something happening in life throwing a snag into your weight loss goals. I have had that happen to me about a year ago. I have been lucking and only put back on about 10 of the 30 lbs I had lost and am ready to get myself back at it. I have made some changes in my life for the better and some that are going to help learn how to deal with stress without eating my feeling.

Feel free to add me. I have just restarted myfitnesspal and left behind a lot of the people that I was friends with due to lack of logging and trying. So I am looking for new encouragement myself!

The bad things in life do not define you, but how you respond to them that does!!! :flowerforyou:
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry about your house but, Thank God you are safe. You are in my neck of the woods. I live in Brunswick if you wanna add me.