Home workout dvds?

Options
Hello all! Looking for some suggestions for home workout dvds. I have some of the Jillian Michaels (30 day, 7 day, trouble zones, burn fat, weights/kettle bell, abs) and would love some (inexpensive!) Suggestions to add to my collection for more variety. Thanks!

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,615 Member
    Options
    Check your local library and ask if they do inter-library loans. I get a lot of dvds this way, and its free. Also look on YouTube and befit channel (online). You can find a lot. My favorite dvds are those by The Firm, Jillian Michaels, and Denise Austin, but there are many others out there. Cathe F. is also very good.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you have a smart tv or blu-ray player but if you do you can do a ton of different routines using youtube. I like fitness blender, millionaire hoy, blogilates and there's tons more on youtube.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I loved both insanity and p90x3
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love the 10 minute solutions ones!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    JM, Shawn T, and Autumn, are probably my favorites at the moment. But I've had a really good 10 minute fix - cardio kick or something like that I got off amazon.... Yep here it is http://www.amazon.com/Quick-Fix-Total-Cardio-Kick/dp/B001CDFXR4
  • sarahld29
    sarahld29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just ordered charlotte Crosby 3 minute belly blitz, had some great reviews on Amazon, also do 30 day shred! Xx
  • MonicaH0322
    MonicaH0322 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I'll check those out!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,398 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Body Beast, any P90X, Hammer & Chisel, Insanity, T25, Chalean Extreme... kind of comes down to what you are interested in and your goals.