two moves in 3 months + no gym access = 10 lb to lose back off.

Options
Yep. We were supposed to move into a house and it wasn't ready. We had to find temp accommodations and then move AGAIN when the house was ready. All this driving around and chaos, and we had no gym access for those 3 months. I put 10 lb back on! Clothes are tight.... not happy! So now that we are finally established, we got our gym membership in our new location, and are working out and I'm logging food and everything again. I still feel that, somehow, I could have done better than this. My initial loss was 40 lb.... so you can see I gained 1/4 back and must re-lose it. Husband messed up even worse, he's back up to his previous high weight. I'm dragging him to the gym with me as often as possible. He still refuses to log food (you know what the results of that are!)

It's all very frustrating. I know I can do what's necessary. I HOPE he will. I am trying to get him to see a nutritionist who can explain to him scientifically why he needs to adjust how he eats and why it is worth logging. People will often listen to professionals whereas they don't mind ignoring the spouse's advice. :P great eh?

I've got my annual bloodwork appointment in 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure my A1C will be up. I'm borderline diabetic and also on statins due to a crazy liver that produces tons of cholesterol.

The gym I can afford is Planet Fitness. Most of the people at my location look pretty fit. A few people are thick but no one looks like they're asking for a heart attack or anything. I will NOT be there tomorrow due to it being their pizza night. I go there to work out, not to eat stuff the doctor told me to stay away from.... so that will be my rest day.

Speaking of PF: When they lunk people.... how do you even KNOW who they lunked and why? Would I even know if it was me lol? All I know is I am on whatever machine working, and suddenly this buzzer goes off. I just ignore it. I figure it can't be for me anyway because I don't slam weights around or make all kinds of noise. I also make sure my attire is fairly modest because they seem to have a thing about that. Workout capris with a big loose T shirt over them is what I have been wearing.

Well.... that's my state of the fitness report lol. Holler back if you can relate, have any advice, whatever. :)