New (again) and looking for support and accountabilty buddies

Options
13»

Replies

• imlobo
    imlobo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here, still tryIng to figure out how this works...I'm starting tomorrow too.. small steps but my final goal is to lose about 20kgs.
    Would be really happy if you add me :smiley:
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    It's that time of year isn't it... we're all creeping back out of the woodwork I just had to update my age in my profile by 2 years!! :| 2015 was shocking for me, but I am back on it! This is my last restart, I am not going anywhere till I'm at goal! I have much more to lose than anyone else I've seen comment, but open to friends requests from anyone :D x
  • SheilaShines
    SheilaShines Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting over as well. Add me! :)
  • RnS2015
    RnS2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, always looking for new friends! :)
  • Shieldmaiden22
    Shieldmaiden22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I am starting over as well!! Would love some motivational friends:) add me
  • jojin04
    jojin04 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me I am a fitness freak
  • Yolla87
    Yolla87 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to lose 50 lbs and I could do with some friends too, so you can add me.
  • DebbieDoodleDaddle
    Options
    I'm 62, female, and I'd like to lose about 40 lbs. Very out of shape and can't do the amount of exercise that would result in a reasonably encouraging weight loss. Am also thrown off by how many of you have pictures that don't look like you need to lose weight. I'm new to this website but I read that lots of people use it and like it. I'll try to get a pic of myself on it, but I'll have to figure out how to do that. Power to all of you!
  • ecollin2gmail
    ecollin2gmail Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new (again) & looking for accountability buddies. Please add me if you like! :smile:
  • Beth_Manning
    Beth_Manning Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join. Never joined a group and unsure how it works. 30 pounds less is my goal. How can I join this group?
  • meaghan_17
    meaghan_17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Natasha8890
    Natasha8890 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kim_reinhardt
    kim_reinhardt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • dclarkes
    dclarkes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting over as well. Thirty pounds to go. Count me in. :)
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Starting over again but this is the last time im not going to stop!! 28 pounds down so far. Count me in! Add me!
  • cristinaruiz964
    cristinaruiz964 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me
  • catherinepop72
    catherinepop72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OK can someone tell me how to add people or can you guys request me? I have 47 pounds to lose, but I'm only going to weigh myself at 4:30 every Sunday