Busy School Teacher in search of accountability buddy/buddies

Options
I'm a school teacher and am looking for some help staying accountable for dieting and exercising with my crazy schedule.

Replies

• angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me too!
    Feel free to add me.
  • jcofabulous
    jcofabulous Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work in education too so I feel ya. Feel free to add me too!
  • Jessapi
    Jessapi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am a secondary ed teacher. We definitely need the support for the next semester to come!
  • 12kcooper88
    12kcooper88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a middle school teacher. I feel like chocolates and other special treats are ALWAYS available at my school. I was so proud of myself for walking past them this first day back to work from the winter break. Feel free to add me, as well!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am also a teacher. Started strong over the summer but fell back into my "busy rut" around October. Trying to get back on track. Would love some teacher accountabilibuddies!
  • michelle1173
    michelle1173 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me.
  • hkd1970
    hkd1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First grade, here! :)
    Quite often I send my hubby photos of allllll the treats in the teacher's lounge, just to show him the struggle is real! And plentiful. It's been nice to break the habit during Christmas vacation but tomorrow, the temptations begin again. Anyhow! Add me!
  • lizzypadhi
    lizzypadhi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I teach sixth grade! I feel you in the crazy schedule, not to mention all the snacks that are somehow always around!
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    <-- High school teacher. I tend to keep it clean most days, but we've got a Mardi Gras party coming up... ;)
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    And another teacher, go right ahead and add me. Even if I'm usually the one tempting the colleagues. I love baking almost as much as eating cake and cookies, so when i'm feeling really down, I bake and take it to school and everybody else eats it ;-)
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • relez
    relez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    High school teacher! Feel free to add me! One of my struggle swith teaching and eating healthy is eating my lunch at 10 when I have my break and then you're starving by 3 and eat all the junk
  • teachingmama28
    teachingmama28 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    First grade teacher here, you can add me
  • dlhollin1
    dlhollin1 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Friend me, I need support people to. thanks

• joey055pog
    joey055pog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a FE teacher in the UK and teach a Healthy Eating Unit to my students.
    Feel free to add.
  • hhazlett62
    hhazlett62 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in grad school for my MAT in Elementary Ed and work as a substitute teacher. Feel free to add me :-)
  • CFoust72591
    CFoust72591 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time teacher too and DEFINITELY need more teacher friends on here who know the struggle. Feel free to add me!
  • jhancock3456
    jhancock3456 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I teach first grade special education! Add me! I love to look at other food diaries to get ideas for health meals.
  • aamerzz411
    aamerzz411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too feel free to add me!!
  • zcash_91
    zcash_91 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Middle school science teacher here! Happy to help motivate and support!