2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,592 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Kip2malu wrote: »
    I have had good luck with wrapping, like from ItWorks. I know some people expect to wrap INSTEAD of changing their eating and exercise are disappointed when using those products. But for me, it has helped firm my problem areas like under my arms and my waist and helped keep my motivation up.
    Wraps are temporary and topical. Does NOT affect the dermis itself. It didn't "firm" up any area because it doesn't affect muscle tissue.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Can you name some excersize routines you recommend. I'm 20 so I'm up for anything.
    Basically patience. Loose skin is tissue and spot exercising doesn't reduce excess skin. As mentioned, retracting will be based on your age, genetics, and how much you had to lose. It can take up to 2 years to see if it's retracted as far as it can go. At that point, if it hasn't retracted enough, you either make a decision to accept it or have surgery done to remove it.
    In some cases, like chest, back, arms and legs, you can add muscle to help "fill" it out, but I doubt you want larger abdominal muscles to fill out the loose skin your asking for.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png