I'm losing 20 pounds, looking for a weight loss partner/buddy.

Options
I'm 5'4", 127 lbs, 37/27.5/38 b/w/h. My goal is 107 lbs, so I'm losing 20 lbs. You don't need similar stats, but just have around 20 lbs to lose or left to lose. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to put here, this is my first time looking for a weight loss buddy, but I'm just looking for someone to do this with.

Replies

• alisfitgoal
    alisfitgoal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2", 151 lbs, and goal weight is 130. I am athletic and work out a lot, and consider myself 'healthy' in the sense that I have good endurance, am strong, and have good health markers (low RHR, normal blood pressure, etc.) - but I've just let a layer of fat get on top of all that. I'm in and need a buddy/accountability just to keep my eating in check.
  • nspink22
    nspink22 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2", 151 lbs, and goal weight is 130. I am athletic and work out a lot, and consider myself 'healthy' in the sense that I have good endurance, am strong, and have good health markers (low RHR, normal blood pressure, etc.) - but I've just let a layer of fat get on top of all that. I'm in and need a buddy/accountability just to keep my eating in check.

I am also 5'2" and currently 150. I was super athletic in high school and part of college. Now, I am trying to get back down to 128, and I'm running my first half marathon in June. Hope you don't mind if I add both of you!
  • ineedalifetbh
    ineedalifetbh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you're still interested in a weight loss buddy. Slightly similar stats!

I'm 5"3 around 125lbs looking to also drop around 20lbs. Feel free to add! ^.^