Looking for some motivational friends

Options
Hey guys so im looking to lose about 22 kg and its gonna be a long journey and i would really love some people who can keep me on the right track , of course ill do the same :) feel free to add me xx

Replies

• emileenapud
    emileenapud Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im looking to lose about 27kg so we can help each other :)
  • steph_vt
    steph_vt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im looking to lose about 27kg so we can help each other :)

awsome :D lets work hard!
  • Couleesmi
    Couleesmi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 16kg but the more the merrier! Lol I'm in?!?
  • linton100
    linton100 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im in to folks lets go
  • danniimoir
    danniimoir Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat here
    Add mee!! I would love some support!! :)
  • millej49
    millej49 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose around 10 lb myself. Could always use some motivation friends.
  • VeryCarrie6969
    VeryCarrie6969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want someoneto lose 20 lb. with me. (or 10 for starters, right?)
  • Amysexyback
    Amysexyback Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi add me! Always looking for friends! I'm out to lose 20 lbs. But over all 50. Welcome 2016 and new me!
  • steph_vt
    Options
    Couleesmi wrote: »
    I'm looking to lose about 16kg but the more the merrier! Lol I'm in?!?

Awsome !
  • sutibo
    sutibo Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 20kg in the long term, aiming for 8 by easter. Feel free to friend me.
  • amyAWOL
    amyAWOL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight too! Add me and I'll support you too!
  • jencuts15
    jencuts15 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for a long time and MFP worked WONDERS for me during my first year on the program. Have fallen off the bandwagon a bit but am committed to jumping back in and adding new friends. Anyone can feel free to add me...I love good, honest support. My new goal is keeping my diary open for all to see :wink:
  • k255312i
    k255312i Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    And if you fall off the bandwagon, just keep logging. After a few days of a red diary you might be surprised at how quickly you want to see your calorie count in the green again. This is the first year I did that on MFP, and the first year i lost weight over the holidays, rather than gaining ten pounds.
  • steph_vt
    Options
    velvetss24 wrote: »
    Hello My name is velvet and I have been using My Fitness pal for several years and I love it. I am working on me. I started my most recent journey in August, I was getting married in October 2015, and I wanted to look smoking hot for my new husband. Well I did, but I now want to get a bikini body for this summer. I am always looking to meet new friends, to give encouragement and to be accountable too. Please friend request me.

Thats awsome ! Its really awsome that you stick with it what keeps you motivated to keep at it?
  • littlegrl02
    littlegrl02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies my name is Marjorie. I am looking for someone to keep me legal you all know what I mean lol. I am new to the site and I'm trying to lose the 5 pounds I have regained. I have had a gastric bypass so I'm having trouble getting my daily requirements of things. I am 3 years post opp and have lost a total of 496 pounds. So I need some help getting my butt out of bed and into the gym please. I am the worlds biggest cheerleader lol
  • steph_vt
    Options
    Hello Ladies my name is Marjorie. I am looking for someone to keep me legal you all know what I mean lol. I am new to the site and I'm trying to lose the 5 pounds I have regained. I have had a gastric bypass so I'm having trouble getting my daily requirements of things. I am 3 years post opp and have lost a total of 496 pounds. So I need some help getting my butt out of bed and into the gym please. I am the worlds biggest cheerleader lol

Feel free to add me :) we can all motivate each other :)
  • cbuteau73
    cbuteau73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is great! I'm looking to loose 20 lbs and need some motivation!
  • emmikaybee
    emmikaybee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love positivity and I hand lots out =)
  • steph_vt
    Options
    emmikaybee wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I love positivity and I hand lots out =)

Awsome we can do this !