Finally Have The Courage to Show...

Options
2»

Replies

• rajathwalharris
    Options
    Great job! What an inspiration. Thank you for your post.....So happy to see that you are getting your confidence too :)
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    What perfect timing! I just purchased that DVD....I need something for my non gym days...and thought it looked like a challenge. But, I was wondering if it really worked. lol! Well, I apparently found my answer! The difference in your pictures for just one month is amazing! Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • tazzy2911
    tazzy2911 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the encouragement. Hard work really does pay off. Can't wait for my 60 day and 90 day photos. And eventually... my one year pics. What keeps me going is the "before" and "after" pics. LOL (Is that bad motivation??? Should I be saying.. "I can't wait for the health benefits"?) Or is saying "I can't WAIT to rock out my size 6 jeans again" a little too superficial??? :blushing:

First off, you look amazing! Great job, huge difference in your body!
    Second, if you started this journey because you were tired of big sizes and not happy with what you saw in the mirror than after pics and rocking your size 6 jeans is perfect motivation! I think if you'd had a health scare then that would act as a motivation but if not, wanting to improve how you look is probably what a lot of people aim for! That's certainly the case for me! The health benefits are just an added bonus ;)
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Bump for Awesomeness!

I started at 215 and am slowly losing as well! You look awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • lmbalders
    lmbalders Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!